Hello,
Once again I need HELP!!  I have a request for problems of children born to
methadone addicted mothers specifically concerning educability, social
adjustment, learning disorders, likelihood of substance abuse, etc.

I have searched Pubmed with just about every combination of "Methadone
AND..." I could think of and found information for children up to 5 years
old.  I cannot find this information for children into adolescence or
beyond.

THanks again for taking the time to help me.

Bette Bissonnette
Saints MEmorial Medical Center
1 Hospital Dr.
Lowell, MA  01853
PH 978-934-8308
FX 978-934-8241

Bette Bissonnette
Health Sciences Library
Saints Memorial Medical Center
1 Hospital Dr. PO Box 30
Lowell, MA  01853-0030
PH 978-934-8308
FAX 978-934-8241

Tracking #: 072C43924106D811B0EB00902723BC645BDD4936
*This email is confidential & is intended for the above recipient only