I have looked everywhere for the following journal article.  I could not
find it in Pubmed, Google, etc.  It was cited in the references for an
editorial in the Mayo Clinic Proceedings, Sept., 2003, v.78, p.1075.  Here
is what I have:

Meyer, KC.  Lung Transplant for Interstitial Lung Disease.
Clin Pulm Med. 2000; 7:178-186.

I would prefer to not have to pay for this but am willing to pay $12.00.  I
prefer PDF but at this point anyway is fine!!

Thank you in advance,

Bette Bissonnette
Saints Memorial Medical Center
1 Hospital Dr.
PO Box 30
Lowell, MA  01853
PH 978-934-8308
FX 978-934-8241

Bette Bissonnette
Health Sciences Library
Saints Memorial Medical Center
1 Hospital Dr. PO Box 30
Lowell, MA  01853-0030
PH 978-934-8308
FAX 978-934-8241

Tracking #: 6553A4CBFB04D811B0E700902723BC64B6193869
*This email is confidential & is intended for the above recipient only