Hello,

        Is anybody aware of a good source for the phonetic pronunciation of drug names? Some of my library print sources (such as Mosby's Nursing Drug Reference) include phonetic pronunciations, but only for the generic names, not the trade ones. Some of the specific drugs for which I am seeking pronunciations include Avastin, Bevacizumab, Cetuximab, Erbitux, Irinotecan, Leucovorin, and Oxaliplatin. Thanks in advance.

Mark Vrabel, MLS, AHIP
Librarian
Oncology Nursing Society
125 Enterprise Drive
Pittsburgh, PA 15275
(412) 859-6289

Register Today for the ONS 4th Annual Institutes of Learning
A Learning Experience That Meets Your Needs
November 7-9, 2003 - Philadelphia, PA
For more information, please visit www.ons.org