Our library is in the process of writing a collection development policy for electronic books and journals.  We are looking for examples of others' policies.  Please feel free to either email examples to me at mailto:[log in to unmask] or fax them to me at 248-849-3201.

Thank you in advance for your assistance,

Alexia D. Estabrook, MSLS, AHIP
Information Services Librarian
Providence Hospital, Southfield MI
248-849-3294

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This email message and any accompanying data are confidential, and intended only for the named recipient(s).  If you are not the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that the dissemination, distribution, and or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you receive this message in error, or are not the named recipient(s), please notify the sender at the email address above, delete this email from your computer, and destroy any copies in any form immediately.