On Fri, 24 Oct 2003 12:23:45 -0400, Henry, Chris <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>I'm curious what other training people have been doing, and how have the
>results been.

No matter what I do...I still hurt after the first coupla times out. I had
thought about not training this season to see if it was worse, but then got
scared about the possibilities, including real injury and joined a gym. If
spinning class 3x a week, resistance training, 20 min per day on skier's
edge, trampoline work-outs, trail runs/hikes (with ski poles) and yoga keep
me from injury it's worth the effort. I can manage a few sore muscles.
Because no matter what, nothing imitates skiing other than the real thing,
and I ain't 25 yrs old anymore!  -Sh