Just a chilly rain at 39 right now down here in the valley, but just a
couple of miles west you can see moderate snow in the air out toward the
Helderbergs. Gotta hurry up and get those snow tires on!

It's that time of year - it's back to the winter schedule of weekly FTO
chats on Wednesdays, starting tonight at 9 EDT at
http://www.FirstTracksOnline.com/chat.htm . These things just keep getting
better each time - will skivt-l have yet another good showing there this
time?

For list geeks only:
Me, I'll be fighting to stay awake by 9:00 - been getting 3 hours a night
for the past 3 nights trying to get 2 machines back up and running after an
XP "patch" from Windows Update fubarred my network. After a total of nearly
5 hours on the phone with Toshiba, the level 3 tech finally answered, "I'm
fresh out of rabbits." Damn. My Bill Gates voodoo doll is starting to look
like a pin cushion.

----
Marc Guido, Editor and Publisher
First Tracks!! Online Ski Magazine