Henry Barboza>   Is this the future of skiing?  Will everyone out there be
doing jumps all over the place, both in the parl and in the backcountry?
Will the rest of us be nothing but boring old dinosours hiding in the
trees?<

Sounds good to me, especially if everybody else is airing it out
elsewhere.  Call me anything you want - except late for first tracks.