Any speculation on whether not-too-riduculous skiing will be possible in
northern VT this Thursday or Friday?  (Sugarloaf has a pic of someone
skiing, but looks pretty marginal.)
My October turns at Stowe in 00 and Jay in 01 are my favorite early-season
memories, plus I'm starting to realize that I don't want a ski-less Oct
(last one was in '91).
I suppose I could try Tenney on Saturday, but I like to think I have more
dignity than that (even though I probably don't).