--- Tag Gross <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> You know I'd ski Pat's! ;-)

Speaking of runouts.  FIS was great to train/race on
and Hurricane was fun to poach (it rarely opened in my
days there), but the runouts were long.  It drove me
crazy that half the lift ride was spent gaining five
vertical feet, that and when they would ask me to show
my pass every phreakin' run when I was one of 15
people on the mountain and the only one with a
flourescent pink, with neon yellow trim, ski hat and a
SPS Team jacket.  WTF.  lol.

--Matt K.