Hey everyone,
  I just hiked Mansfield last saturday with the UVM ski/board club.  It
was a great day to hike.  We took the long trail up to the peak from the
Stowe parking lot. At the top there was a little snow precipitating from
the heavens and about a foot of powder in some places with wind speeds
probably at a maximum of 50 MPH. From there we took the cliff trail down
to the gondola and ran the rest of the way.

  Anyway I have a suunto X6HR watch and i took a bunch of data on altitude
and heart rate trends.  If you are interested then check out the link:
http://lukeg199.tripod.com/