--- Adrenochrome <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> That said, there is a certain satisfaction to be
> found in skiing
> a known line containing a drop without stopping or
> even really
> checking your speed before the drop.  I think it
> probably equates
> to "cleaning" a difficult section of your favorite
> single-track.

And like cleaning a favorite (downhill) singletrack line, it is often done
easier with speed and air than with the painstaking attention to technical
detail that is often required when keeping your ride in contact with the
ground while passing over a sharp drop, but that's a vastly different animal
from, say, the "choice" between ripping through the woods around the kitchen
wall and kissing your ssa goodbye (just-in-case) before launching it.

Patrick

Information contained in this communication is confidential and privileged proprietary information
for business use purposes only. Unauthorized use, distribution, copying or disclosure is prohibited.
If you received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately. Thank you.
Note: this email message was swept for computer viruses.