On Wed, 22 Oct 2003 16:09:41 -0400, Scott Braaten
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Yeah, just cloudy, cold and windy here in Burlington.  Clouds have lifted
>most of the way up Mansfield and Camels Hump in the past hour or so.  The
>Green Mountains are very white, but I suspect that is not from snow but
>freezing fog/rime on the trees.  Freezing level is quite low as well.

Well, I just saw my first frozen precip of the year, right here in DC in
fact. I got absolutely nailed by a quick moving hail storm that hit
approximately 45 seconds after I locked myself out of my apartment and had
to walk a mile to get an extra key. doG timmaD!!!!!!