From: "Sharon Heller" <[log in to unmask]>

> People even kayaked that day. Not I. I'm in training (dry land)
for ski
> season. Paddling at 45 degrees the day before was challenging
enough.

Cool.  I saw a guy last night surfing one of the holes on
Kenduskeag Stream in Bangor where the interstate crosses over it.
Kind of a jarring sight to look down through the snow and see a
guy kayaking.  Air temp was about 35 then.  The river looked like
it was really moving too.  Brrrr....

Oh, and check out Sugarloaf's daily update page.  It's just been
updated in about the last hour.

http://www.sugarloaf.com/daily_update/