On Friday, October 24, 2003, at 09:20 AM, steve kijak wrote:

> Jason,
> Was looking at your calendar and noticed that it has
> two April 3rds.
> Steve

Most odd...  I'll blame Apple, though.  :)  All I do is "publish" the
events, Apple's computers build the webpages.  I got it to give me a
calendar for the week of April 3 - April 3.

On a brighter note, I added some more stuff to the calendar.  Scheduled
opening dates for Smuggs, Jay, and Sugarbush, and MSP's movie showing
at Higher Ground in Winooski (this Monday).  I hope the April 3rd
problem fixes itself soon...

--
Jason - "redraobwons"