On Wednesday, October 22, 2003, at 01:09 PM, Jonathan S. Shefftz wrote:

> Any speculation on whether not-too-riduculous skiing will be possible
> in
> northern VT this Thursday or Friday?

I haven't been following the forecasts, but nothing is happening in
Burlington today.  No rain, no snow, nothing.  I cannot see Camel's
Hump right now to give a visual report on if it's white or not, but
looking across the lake at the Daks a few hours ago showed non-white
mountains.

Is the storm a dud?  someplace else?  not here yet?  I certainly don't
know.

--
Jason - "redraobwons"