This indeed is probably what I saw on the Worcesters this a.m..  The
trails at Stowe were NOT white much to my surprize when I headed in
that direction later in day, while the trees were quite white -- sure
thought that was a strange mystery ...esp since last week the trails
WERE white (for a while).

        You explained that one.   Well, maybe next time it will cover the
trails.

Carol