Okemo Update...
Brad Wrote:
The "free hour" is history.  The previous policy of allowing free skiing for
the first hour is gone.  Guess the Malczyk crew's habit of skiing for an
hour and dining on condiments in the summit lodge is going the way of the
bear trap bindings and leather boots...

Ed Responds:
Actually we usually stop to have some hot chocolate.  Well, they won't get
any of our money for that now.  When they see what they lose in hot
chocolate sales in the summit lodge, maybe they'll rethink this travesty.