Evan reports:
>Well, I just saw my first frozen precip of the year, right here in DC in
>fact. I got absolutely nailed by a quick moving hail storm that hit
>approximately 45 seconds after I locked myself out of my apartment and had
>to walk a mile to get an extra key. doG timmaD!!!!!!

Only thing frozen in sight here is the ice in my glass of hctocs. Fair and
sunny, 76F, RH 27%, wind W @ 12 mph. But it was a nice day to skip work and
climb on the shady side of LCC. Finally got around to doing Pentapitch
after  being here for 3 seasons.

-marc

www.mchrusch.com
Direct link to my weblog page: