Dear friends,
you know that I live in Brazil, work for Indian peoples and try to be
as concrete as possible in educational initiatives and political
awareness building.
The enclosed document, written up in Mexico, reflects positions and
proposals that I urge you, my progressive activist scientist friends,
to add your signature to by writing to:  [log in to unmask]

In the specific case of the issue of GM soy in Brazil, as raised by
Dick Levins, I will be posting a proposal within a few days.
Maurice
Maurice Bazin,  Florianópolis,   Brasil
Tel: 55 48 237 3140
Fax: 55 48 338 2686 (may need oral warning; pode precisar avisar)