Dear friends, you know that I live in Brazil, work for Indian peoples and try to be as concrete as possible in educational initiatives and political awareness building. The enclosed document, written up in Mexico, reflects positions and proposals that I urge you, my progressive activist scientist friends, to add your signature to by writing to: Arial[log in to unmask] In the specific case of the issue of GM soy in Brazil, as raised by Dick Levins, I will be posting a proposal within a few days. Maurice Maurice Bazin, Florianópolis, Brasil Tel: 55 48 237 3140 Fax: 55 48 338 2686 (may need oral warning; pode precisar avisar)