VERMONT BREEDING BIRD ATLAS POSTING
Bird Sitings:

I've had two Evening grosbeaks at my feeders on Look Road in Wilmington for the last week and then this morning a flock of twenty Evening grosbeaks landed in our willow tree. I'm hoping they decide to stay. Ever since the terrible outbreak of salmonella hit about five years ago many birds in the finch family have been devastated in numbers. It's nice to see them making a come-back. I also have noticed the Snow buntings in the area, at the Whitney farm on Higgley Hill Road and in our yard picking at seeds on the ground.

Share holiday photos without swamping your Inbox. Get MSN Extra Storage now!