Northern New England birders might be interested in the following ...

The 46th annual Errol-Umbagog, New Hampshire Christmas Bird Count is scheduled to take place on Wednesday, December 17, 2003.  For the past 18 straight years, Dennis Abbott has served as count compiler for the Errol-Umbagog CBC, but beginning with this year's count, Denny has passed that task on to me.  Please let me know if you plan on participating in the Errol-Umbagog CBC in 2003; my contact information is listed below.  I will be happy to fill you in on detailed plans regarding this year's count.

Because of their adjacent and relatively remote locations, the Errol-Umbagog and the Pittsburg, NH CBCs are coupled together on back-to-back dates.  The Pittsburg CBC is scheduled for Thursday, December 18, 2003.  Beginning this year, David Govatski ([log in to unmask]) is the compiler for the Pittsburg count.

Thanks, and good birding!!

-- Chris

Chris Martin
546 Chalk Pond Road
Newbury, NH 03255

(at work) 603/224-9909, x317 or [log in to unmask]
(at home) 603/763-3082 or [log in to unmask]