Re-posting through the ARCHIVEs, since my ISP is still behaving badly,
albiet intermittently:

My ISP was "out" this morning and when it just came to, my in box was full
of offers and pdfs of this article, from as far as France, India, Italy,
Florida and New Jersey and all over the world.

What a wonderful group of people on MEDLIB-L!.

Thank you all, especially to Barbara, Deborah, Jean-Marie, Maria, Carol,
Bill, Neta, Lavinia, and anyone I missed.

Valerie

Valerie G. Rankow, MLS
Professional Information Services
Research, Writing & Consultation
What do you want to know? Just ask...
"I have always imagined that paradise
will be a kind of library." -Jorge Luis Borges