Just a quick report
Did 2 runs.
#1 I followed a snowmobile track for easy skinning up Rumrunner to the top
of Black snake ( I think).  Dropped in there, mostly deep snow.  Too deep
in the flatter sections to turn, but still had fun sliding.  The steeper
sections were either a blast(filled with knee deep snow) or disconcerting.
(snow scraped off by the wind so that it just barely covered the rocks).
It all depended on which side of the trail you skied.

#2  Up M1.  I figured this would be more windblown and I was right.  Some
nice turns in between many cautious ones.

If you go tomorrow, stick 2 sterling.

Scott--you called this storm days in advance, so what are your feelings
about next teusdays weather?