At 04:32 PM 11/21/03 -0800, you wrote:
>Bruno, HOW DOES THIS WORK??   Shirley and I even tried it simultaneously
>on the same screen, I saw the card she thought of still there and she said
>the one I thought of was still there.   Freaky!!!!!     Jimski

You're joking, right?  Same gag as the first trick. The cards remaining are
all different.  The gag works on the same premise - that you focus on one
card and ignore what the others are.

Try again, Jimski - only this time, write down what all the cards are, not
just the one you selected.

You'll find that NONE of them match.

Works every time!