On Mon, 24 Nov 2003 10:57:54 -0500, Jim B. <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>Sugarbush groomers?  Enough new snow for more hike to powder at Bolton?
>(that possibility might be lift-assisted as they should have their usual
>first slope, Beach Seal, open by Friday).  Will $towe be charging full
>pop for the ribbon of death?  Thunder Basin? ;-p

Don't expect much in the new snow department right now.  Models now take
the storm over Buffalo leaving us on the warm side of things...probably a
mostly rain changing to a little snow at the end.  Granted just within the
last couple model runs has this been a new trend.  Earlier it looked like
it could be mostly snow with accums in the 3-6 inch range...but no
longer.  We can always hope that this being 3-4 days out, the models are
losing it and then once we get within 48 hrs they will switch back to
their original ideas.  This season (unlike last season) hasn't really gone
like that so far, however.

-Scott