On Wednesday, November 26, 2003 9:50 PM, Sharon Heller
[SMTP:[log in to unmask]] wrote:
> My first inclination was to stay 3 days in Rossland and 2 in Nelson for 2
> reasons 1. I like being close to the mtn I'm skiing at in the morning and
> 2. I thought it would be nice to spend time in both towns, as I hear they
> are both unique and interesting places to visit. It doesn't bother me much
> to pack up and move everything,

        Do that.  You'll love both towns.

> but, the others I am travelling with may not be keen on it.

        Ski gear, bathing suit, toothbrush is all ya' gotta' bring on the trip.
 Travel light ..... run silent, run deep.  Your're on a mission from the Snow
Gods and cannot be held back.  Tell these dork "others" to get with 'da
program. ..... geeez.

        On my way to the mighty Wa-Wa .....

Mark