Hi--

The Center for Research on Vermont and Vermont Studies Program will have
abbreviated hours during the next couple of weeks, owing to the holiday season.

I will be away from the office from December 22 through January 2,
returning to campus on Monday, January 5.

Kelly Dutra will be in the office most mornings between 8 A.M. and noon.

Please note:  It's a good idea to call the office (802-656-4389) before
coming to campus to be sure we're in the building (which otherwise may be
locked).

With best wishes from all of us for a happy and healthy holiday season and
a happy new year,
Kristin Peterson-Ishaq

Kristin Peterson-Ishaq
Coordinator, Center for Research on Vermont
      and Vermont Studies Program
University of Vermont
589 Main Street, Nolin House
Burlington, VT  05401-3439
Email: <[log in to unmask]>; Telephone: 802-656-8363
Fax: 802-656-8518; Web site: <www.uvm.edu/~crvt>