Stable Isotope Ecology Research
Postdoctoral Position Available
University of Utah

We have a postdoctoral position available immediately for an
individual interested in pursuing basic environmental research
linking stable isotope analyses and hair. The research will involve
multiple-isotope analyses of hair, water, and foodstuffs. The
research involves primarily laboratory studies but may include some
field efforts; the latter could involve both national and
international travel opportunities. Preference will be given to
candidates having a background and training in ecology, geology,
biochemistry, and stable isotopes. We seek an interactive and
imaginative individual capable of conducting both independent and
collaborative research. Strong experimental and analytical skills are
essential. If you are interested in this position, please send an
application to Jim Ehleringer ([log in to unmask], Tel.
801-581-7623) or Thure Cerling ([log in to unmask];
801-581-5558) at the University of Utah. The application must be
submitted electronically and should include a curriculum vitae, the
names and contact information for 3 references, and a statement of
your postdoctoral interests and the skills that you would bring to
this position.

The position is available immediately. The salary and benefits are
competitive. You can find out more about the research in the
Ehleringer Lab at http://ecophys.biology.utah.edu. THE APPLICANT MUST
BE A U.S. CITIZEN. The University of Utah is an Equal Opportunity and
Affirmative Action Employer.

--

Thure E. Cerling
Department of Geology and Geophysics