Hi all
A question that was asked by a few who wanted the SGE PDF valve replacement file is: Can you heat the valves? The answer is yes.

You can heat these valves if you want.  The BK series can take up to 93oC.  The prefered ones, the DL series, can take up to 121oC which is more than sufficient.  There are threaded holes at the bottom of each valve that can be used to support the heater.  Wrap them up a bit and you have a heated valve.  Note that you only need to heat the bottom body, not the actuator.

Gilles

NOTE: Nouvelle adresse de Courrriel / New e-mail address

Gilles St-Jean
Chercheur / Research Scientist
U. d'Ottawa / U. Of Ottawa
Science de la Terre / Earth Sciences
140 Louis Pasteur, Marion-101
Ottawa. Ontario, Canada, K1N 6N5
Tel:(613)562-5800 xt6830(Bureau 1/ Office 1)
                  xt6839(Bureau 2/ Office 2)
                  xt6836(Lab.)
Téléc./Fax: (613)562-5192
Courriel/E-mail: [log in to unmask]