Dear list members, The Idaho State Department of Agriculture has been
conducting N-15 and O-18 nitrate testing of ground water for the past
several years to evaluate areas in Idaho having high ground water nitrate.
Typically, the samples contain nitrate levels ranging from 5 mg/L to 40
mg/L.  Unfortunately, the lab we have been using is no longer able to test
our samples do to budget constraints and a staffing shortfall.  Currently,
we have ~ 200 samples stored in our freezer that need to be analyzed.  Are
any of the Isogeoochem list members associated with a lab that would be
able to test these samples.  If so, what would be the cost.

Rick

Rick A Carlson
Ground Water Program Manager
Idaho Department of Agriculture