I am looking for cost/vendor information regarding Town Reports which would be comparable to Richmond's.  Ours is 8 1/2" x 11", 80 pages with a cover of heavier stock, includes 10 - 15 photos.

What firm prints your town report?
What is the cost?
Does the vendor do all the work, putting the report together, proof reading it, etc?
Do they charge travel time?

Last year we paid $4234 to Winooski Press for our report.  They produce a high quality report.  I think it is a great deal.  As you know, with new board members, they are always challenging how or why things are done the way they are.

Thank you.

Velma E. Plouffe
Town Clerk
203 Bridge Street