I am sure that we are not the only town to have received about eight feet of snow in the last twelve days.  The problem is what to do with it?  We have been hauling it off from the streets and dumping it in fields or parking lots that are not used very often.  The issue is that this creates large piles of snow that children find attractive for making snow caves, etc.  What is our liability should someone get hurt or buried in one of these snow caves?  What do other towns do with this problem and how do we protect ourselves from a potential lawsuit?   Thanks for any advice, Gary