Hi Priscilla - I had planned to attend but something has come up and I will not be able to be there.  I'm sure it will be a productive meeting, and fun!  Maybe next time.  Connie
----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask]>Priscilla Aldrich
To: [log in to unmask]>[log in to unmask]
Sent: Monday, December 01, 2003 8:50 AM
Subject: Tri County Meeting in Burke

Hi to all Clerks, Treasurers and Assistants

Reminder for our meeting this Wednesday, December 3 at 5:30 p.m.  at the Burke Town Clerk's Office.  Our legislative representatives on the VMCTA need to hear your wishes to take to the legislature.

Hope you can make it.  Please let me know as soon as you can.  If you have any questions please call.

Priscilla Aldrich
Town Clerk and Treasurer
Town of Burke