All,

Hi, two days ago a hot water pipe burst in a video lab and water
found its way in the the library and my office (server room). A
number of computers were on the ground and got wet. Can anyone give
me advice on what to do with these computers? The video lab received
a lot of steam and I don't believe anything is salvageable in there.
Maintenance people said monitors were full of water. The library was
very humid (over 86% when I arrived the next day). Any suggestions
would be appreciated. Please advice on keeping current computers.

Thanks,
Bryan
--

Bryan Thompson