From: Bryan Thompson [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2003 12:13 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Another update - I taped last nights Tech Update

All:

For any one that missed any of the State Technology Plan ILN sessions
I taped last nights session. If for any reason you want a copy of it
bring a blank video tape to Winooski School District and I'll make a
copy for you. You can also mail me a tape to the address below in my
signature file. If you want the tape returned we can figure something
out for the return postage.

- Bryan
--

Bryan Thompson