Paul,
Tetra Data uses Virtual OLAP technology.  That might be the alternative to ODBC.
Diane

Paul Wood <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Thanks for getting back to me,

School Interoperability Framework (SIF) is good.  Using Open Database Connectivity (ODBC) is how one would use Crystal Reports.

If I couldn’t pay the bill because of budget cuts, I would probably want to export to my own SQL server.

Thanks again,

Paul