December 9 on the North Road in Manchester Center a lone Turkey Vulture was
sitting in a tree next to the farmer's field. Hope he can find something to
eat with all this snow. Also a white-throated sparrow at my feeder along
with lots of juncos and chickadees. In addition a sharp shinned hawk flew in
to the feeder to try and get a snack but not successful. The remaining birds
at the feeder were 2 titmice, 2 cardinals(male & female), several downey
woodpeckers, 2 hairys(male & female), 3 dove  and many house finch. The day
before had three evening grosbeck. They were a first in many years. Am
hopeful I will get the siskin and redpolls...
Barbara Powers
Manchester Center

Tired of slow downloads and busy signals?  Get a high-speed Internet
connection! Comparison-shop your local high-speed providers here.
https://broadband.msn.com