Alright, I don't want to sound like a broken record, but this thing is
looking real good.  Its also not a storm to mess around with either.  Ski
conditions this weekend will not be effected by the storm unless you are
traveling to PA in which you might have some fresh snow on Sunday
afternoon.  Monday and Tuesday will be key days.

With that said, this could be a dangerous storm if you are going to be
traveling to any mountains or from any mountains late Sunday night.  If
this storm happens like it could, the northeast will be completely shut
down Monday morning.  This is a serious situation.  All of the weather
media outlets should be getting this out by now.  NWS Boston's early
discussion is very strongly worded: SUGGESTION FOR TRAVELERS...STAY ON TOP
OF [SITUATION] BUT BE PREPARED FOR A DELUGE OF SNOW SUN AFTN/EVE [PORTION]
OF INTERIOR [SOUTHERN NEW ENGLAND] AND SIGNIFICANT IF NOT MAJOR
INTERRUTIONS WITH EVEN WORSE SNOW CONDITIONS CENTRAL APPS TO NYS AND
[NORTHWESTERN] NEW ENGLAND.

Snowfall Sunday evening (in southern New England and central NY) and
Sunday night (North Country) will likely fall at rates of 2-4 inches per
hour and the temps at the surface are cold (low 20's) so as long as it
stays cold aloft, we could have some pretty fluffy stuff but probably not
up to par with the last storm.  But NWS Burlington did state this earlier
this morning: "WE COULD BE LOOKING AT SNOWFALL AMOUNTS SIMILAR TO LAST
WEEKENDS STORM"
Very pretty colors (Take those liquid amounts and a conservative 12 to 1
ratio):
12z ETA run: http://tinyurl.com/yxta
12z GFS run: http://tinyurl.com/yxuz

Binghamton, Albany, and Boston are all planning on going with Winter Storm
Watches with this afternoon's forecast and it wouldn't surprise me if
Buffalo and Burlington put them up as well (though Burlington could
probably wait till tonight to post a watch).

Definately stay tuned to weather.gov and any local media outlets that you
get forecasts from.  Travel could become impossible late Sunday night and
early Monday morning.

Just a heads up.

-Scott