Re: Those who say nobody should go to that facility for lunch in a holiday
week.  They don't get it either.  I was with some of the extended family,
a financially comfortable physician and his kids.  They love to ski but
his professional responsibilities and their school and school related
activities severely limit their opportunities.  They chose the lunch
place.  It was their day and while Jim and I were showing them ski
terrain, we were not trying to dictate all the choices.  In short these
people are representative of the resort's bread and butter, Christmas week
vacationers, the kind of people who make or break the season.  To have a
service disaster such as we encountered anywhere on the mountain is proof
that management just doesn't get it.  That those of us "in the know" would
have avoided it is highly irrelevant.  The "in the know" people are a
minority, the majority are the thousands of one week a year vacationers.
They pay the bills.  Management seriously dessip off my family and they
are probably not going back real soon.  We spent the next day at MRG where
all had a good time and went home happy.