His Editorship lamented:
<big snip>

>There's no reason why Stowe shouldn't get it. If I had Denis' experience,
>there's one thing that Stowe wouldn't get: my money.

Then Denis would miss out on: GD woods, Stephanie's Chute, Courville's,
Oh Sh!t, Old Goat, Angel Food, the Bruce, Tusk, to name a few. Sometimes
it's worth paying to get the goods. Bring your own food / never stop at
the Mid-Way lodge / start early ($towe turns a lift at 7:30 am)... Just
a few suggestions.

Last year I had a little problem at another VT hill concerning our
treatment and the lousy attitude of staff. However, it was easy to
remove that one from my list because it does not offer the vast terrain
nor consistent snow that its burly cocky neighbor offers.

My $.02.

- Bruno