Scott summed it up well. Pabst Peril was the bump line du jour that he
mentioned, and Sunder was a blast, but with gaping bare spots on such a
narrow trail.

Highlights:
1. Meeting up with Scott and his friend Katie. We had a blast. Always nice
to meet more plaid in person, and Scott's a heluva nice guy and a heluva
skier.
2. My kid actually having to wait for me on our last bumper down Peril. I
was pooped. He's only been skiing 15-20 times now, and this was a first. A
terrific first.
3. Losing the sunglasses that I bought in Courchevel, only to discover later
on that someone had turned them in to Lost & Found. They're cheap sunglasses
<cue ZZ Top here>, but they have a sentimental value. Hats off to whoever
turned them in.
4. Having lunch on the deck in the 51-degree sun.
5. A repeat of Sugarbush's friendly staff, even in the face of holiday
crowds. Smiles and encouraging comments all around from the staffers at
Bromley.

Lowlights:
1. <cue the Wicked Witch from the Wizard of Oz here> "I'm melting.
Mellllllllting!!!" Dang, it was going fast.
2. The aforementioned human slalom.
3. Losing Scott & Katie at lunch, only to finally find them again on the
last run of the day. (Geez, Scott, we weren't getting in the way, were we??
<vbg>)
4. That darned fuzz leading the whole way from Bennington to Manchester as
I'm trying to make up for a late start.
5. Again ripping out the edge that I just paid $50 to have fixed.
6. The painfully heavy eyelids on the drive home. One day this season I'll
have to try skiing on more than 4 hours of sleep.

Looks like we'll be back at Bousquet tomorrow night after work...if they
have any cover left.

----
Marc Guido, Editor and Publisher
First Tracks!! Online Ski Magazine
16 Wertman Ln
Loudonville, NY 12211 USA
V: 941.587.9664  F:419.793.8108
V & F: 866.293.9107 (toll-free from the US)

http://www.FirstTracksOnline.com