Dear CSSA members,

The officers will be holding a meeting this Thursday at 6:30 p.m. in Votey 322.

We will be setting dates for the following events:

Spring Movie Night

Bowling Night

We will also be discussing logistics for our second annual Career Day.  Career Day will be held on March 2nd (Town Meeting Day).  As with our first Career Day, we will be focusing on three areas: grad school vs. employment; internships and co-op positions; and practical skills that will help you gain employment.   We will be sending out more information by the beginning of February.

Once again, welcome back, and we hope to see you at upcoming events.

Feedback and suggestions are always appreciated.  You may send comments to the list, or to me directly: [log in to unmask].

Sincerely,

Charlotte

Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup