Colleen,

Juli talked with Paul Guilani concerning this ballot and he said it will be picked up following day, co-mingled, and counted.  I see no other way to do it than to have a separate ballot.  Diane Lavallee needs to be better educated about elections.  She couldn’t answer Juli’s questions, that’s why she called Paul.

Velma

-----Original Message-----
From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Colleen T Haag
Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 2004 10:28 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Ballot for Court Renovations

Velma:

Thanks for the offer but John and I are putting the question on our town ballot along with the technical academy and have received permission from Sec of State’s office to do so.  This way the machine will be able to count the votes and it will be one less thing to think about on election night.  We must simply put a heading for County after Town and School articles on the ballot.  I dislike having to keep track of so many ballots on election day.

Colleen.