I was reading the "tobacco licensee instructions for the tobacco law" and it says at the bottom "If you have any questions regarding the sale of tobacco products you may contact your Town/City Clerk or area Liquor Control Investigator or the Enforcement & Licensing Division of the Vermont Department of Liquor Control." 
Are we supposed to be trained in the sale of tobacco products??  Are we supposed to know the tobacco laws?
If we aren't then can we get them to take this off their form?
just my 2cents!