Grand Targhee.

Just back from a week at Alta/Powder Mtn.  Powder Mtn was powder pig
heaven.  You can ski off the backside of 2 lifts down to a road where a
shuttle picks you up.  Oh yeah, and for $7 you can have a cat tow you to
another ridge in case seeing another track on lift-serv while you plow
through freshies 3 days after a storm is too much for you.

LB