Roger suggests:
>On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 14:14:33 -0700, Marc Chrusch <[log in to unmask]>
>wrote:
> >Check the archives for the past few years - particularly the July-October
> >posts. We've proven it many times over. On many subjects. In fact there are
> >even a few on the list who are experts on everything.
>
>Yes I know.  We should have a sarcasm font, it would make my humor clear.

Oooo. I know. Specialized skivt-l html tags!

<sarcasm>
</sarcasm>

<satire>
</satire>

<rant>
</rant>

<moronic thought>
</moronic thought>

<crazed left|right wing view>
</crazed left|right wing view>

<idiotic comment>
</idiotic comment>

Although when some personalities comment on certain subjects, I suppose
some of these tags are automatically assumed.
:-)

-m