On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 13:50:41 -0500, Sharon Heller <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>Since you mentioned it Jerm, we want to know about this bunny suit deal.
If
>it's worth leaving Steamboat, then it must be worth telling.
>
>-Sharon

Hey, he said not to ask! It had something to do with inspiring Ullr to be
a little more generous by doing what they do on the discovery channel.
Lots of lohocla was required to be that, uh, "giving" on a float in a
parade in front of that many people. Didn't realize what I was getting
into when I was roped into it, but it turned out to be pretty funny in a
drunken stupor kind of way... "Mommy, what are those rabbits doing?"