On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 15:10:31 -0500, John Atkinson <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:
>If this was just satire, it would be okay, but you are blaspheming the
>Divine Elixir of Sweetness. Have a care, lest the Gods of the Glades make
>you eat Eggos and Mrs. Butterworth's for the rest of your life.

Mmmmmmmm, Eggos and Mrs. Butterworths's.  [Best Homer Simpson salivating
sound effect....] Sounds good to me.  When do we eat?  It might be a short
life with that diet, but surely a fat and happy one.

BTW, -25F in Williston this morning.  Can't believe the car started.
I heard Bolton nixed night skiing last night due to the cold.  Not sure
about tonight for the first "real" night of reeb league, but a phone ahead
for those going might be a good idea.  Pretty cool that Adam DesLauriers
is back in town, so to speak.  I think he's run that course on Beech Seal
just a few times in his life.  Be nice to see the Lewis couple running
those gates, too.  Have to find an open sub position next week, just to
get a front row seat.

-Jim B.