Count me in.  If that's what it takes to get another good dump of snow in VT
I'm willing to make the sacrifice for my fellow listers who stay to battle
the crowds.  I couldn't talk Dave G. into it though.  He made some
ridiculous comment about skiing too much already.  I'm near 22A in VT and
the Champlain Bridge if the bus is going by there.  Otherwise I can catch it
in Burlington.